Friday, May 22, 2009

The MaRaThOn......

I'm a little late posting this but-- My cute husband ran in the Ogden Marathon Saturday. He did a great job!!! He didn't get the time he wanted but, he keep going and finished and that's all that matters. He got hurt around mile 18. His legs started cramping up and they just wouldn't stop. He is a trooper!! GREAT JOB honey!!! LUV U..

Peyton and Drake wanted to run the kids mile so, they did. My mom and I ran with them while we were pushing Slade in the stroller. (picture below) I think Slade loved it..lol...

After the race we went home showered and took a much needed nap. Then it was off to Dusty's grandpa Lynn's 93rd birthday party were we got to eat some great food and have alot of laughs.

All in all we had a fun family day!!!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Jennie VandenAkker said...

Wow Dusty ran a marathon. That's a huge accomplishment!! Looks like you guys had fun!

May 25, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Shantel said...

Way to go Dusty - you ROCK!!! I am sooo proud of you guys for doing the kid mile...that is fabulous!!! GOOD JOB!!!!

May 28, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home