Friday, May 8, 2009

FiSh FaRm

Thursday Slade and I took Drake to the fish farm for his preschool field trip. We had so much fun, Drake was so excited that he woke up early and would not stop asking me if it was time to go fishing. Over and over again he would ask.

I was so happy when 11:00 rolled around.
They let the kids get 2 fish each, we were almost the last in line. Drake was being so patient and as we were watching all of the other kids get some fish he would get all excited for them. He was being so cute :) It was finally our turn and lucky for me my nephew Griffin was also there and he brought his grandpa Blake. Blake helped me out so much!!! He helped Drake catch his fish and carry them to the bucket. I really did not want to touch the fish. EEEWWWW. I am not a fisherman.. I don't even like to eat fish. THANK YOU SO MUCH BLAKE FOR HELPING. After catching our fish it was time to eat our sack lunch. And then off to pick up our bag of fish.. Drake could not wait to show his dad and sister.
Drake has shown everyone that walked through our door his fish. I don't think we will be eating these fish since they really have not been in the fridge since we got them. Needless to say Drake loved the fish farm. We will be going back to get some more fishing done. Drake and Griffin daring each other to touch the fish.


Griffin and his Grandpa Blake. Drake and his big catch!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Kellie said...

Drake is soo funny! you should just make your fish "magically" turn into fish sticks! lets get together SOOON.

May 18, 2009 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Shantel said...

Sooo CUTE!!! Love the fishing pics!! I wish that I could have been there to see you fishing!! Love my Drake...we need to hook up asap - I am having BFF withdrawals!! Love you!!

May 21, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home