Monday, May 4, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ZaCk---BuBbA...............

Zach, Carrie and Bozley!!!
Today is my favorite BROTHERS b-day!!! I just wanted to tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY and that I LOVE him sooo much. He is the best BROTHER in the world. I am so BLESSED to have him in me and my family's life. He is always there for me when I need him. I can call him up and talk to him about anything. He is a very good LISTENER. My KIDS also LOVE him very much!!! He is the BEST uncle BUBBA to them. He is always playing and wrestling and teasing with them and they just love it.


My brother is my only sibling. We are 5 years apart but, very close. My whole FAMILY is very close. We always have FUN when we are together and can always make each other LAUGH:)

Zack just got married to the BEST girl - her name is Carrie and she has a little boy named Jordan. We LOVE them just like they have always been apart of our life's. They are also expecting a BABY in November and I cannot wait.......he is going to be the best DAD..


Zack is very SPECIAL to me. He is the BEST, he is very KIND and will do anything for anyone. He is also very SOFTHEARTED and very very SWEET. He is good at everything he does. When we were little he played soccer, football, baseball and basketball, and was very good at all of them. He eventually ended up playing just BASKETBALL in Jr. high and high school. I LOVED watching him play. We had so much fun growing up together. He says that I was mean to him but really I was just being a big sister and taking care of you!!!


He is the BEST little brother that I could have ever asked for. I hope you have an awesome birthday and I Love you very much!!!! xoxoxo



3 Comments:

Blogger Sierra said...

What a great post! He sounds like an awesome brother!

May 5, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Shantel said...

I am seriously the most slacker bff...I have not checked your blog forever and I am so sorry!! Your bro is so stinkin' cute and so is his wife...they are adorable. You have the sweetest things to say about them and they are lucky to have you!!! Love your updates...I swear I will update mine one day. Love you XOXOXOXO

May 5, 2009 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

What a cute little family! When is their baby due? You are a good sister:)

May 5, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home