Thursday, April 9, 2009

YeAh FoR Me- A nEw BaBy

My favorite brother and is wife Carrie have made me the happiest sister in the world. They invited us over to Carries parents house on Sunday for a BBQ. We had so much fun hanging out and playing games with them. They definitely know how the through a good BBQ . I couldn't have picked a better wife and family for my bro. I always told him that I get a say in the girl that he wanted to marry. He definitely did not need my approval with Carrie. I absolutely love her and her family!
So anyways back to my good news- We had just got done eating. Zack and Carrie got us all together to tell us something. My mind was spinning- I was trying to think of what they were going to tell us. Then it happened Carrie popped out the cutest ultra sound picture of my new niece or nephew..........They are having a BABY !!! I am soooo excited. I can't stand it!

She is due in November and it is going to be the longest 9 months of my life!!!!!

Zack and Carrie got married last September! I not only got the BEST sister-n-law but I also got a nephew, Jordan he is 6. He is so much fun and I love him to death. Jordan and Drake have the same b-day and they think that is the coolest thing ever. Those two boys have so much fun together, but also get into so much trouble together. I am so happy that my kids finally have cousins on my side of the family.

Can I just say it again I AM SO HAPPY FOR THIS BABY:)

1 Comments:

Blogger mtbuttars said...

That is so funny that we were just talking about that on saturday at the shower. Tell them I said congrats!!

April 10, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home