Friday, May 1, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ToBy!!!!

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Toby!!! He is Dusty's youngest brother. He is so much FUN!! I have been lucky enough to watch Toby grow up. Dusty and I started dating when Toby was about 10.

He was the FUNNIEST kid, we would take him to movies all the time and just hang out with him. He was always so CUTE. I remember when Toby was in his phase of reading the dictionary. We used to tease him all the time. I know it payed off in the end, he is one SMART kid, he is going to do something GREAT with his life. Toby also went through a phase when Dusty and I got married. His hair- it was so funny, he would slick it down and then have this wave of hair in the front. We called it "CRAVE THE WAVE" . He was a TON fun to hang out with and watch GROW up. Now he is so HANDSOME and an adult. I can't believe it.

Toby went on a MISSION from 2005-2007. We missed him so much when he was gone, but we are so proud of him that he accomplished it and did very well. In my opinion he was the BEST missionary that SPAIN has ever had. All of his nephews and his niece LOVE uncle Toby so much. And heLOVES them, he is always playing around with them and he even took Drake on his field trip to the DAIRY the other day. Drake had so much FUN being with him. The first thing Drake said to me when he walked in the door was that he wants to go on a mission like Toby did. I guess Toby is prepping him NEPHEWS for the mission field. He is a very good EXAMPLE for his nephews.

We LOVE you TOBY and hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shantel said...

I am seriously the most slacker bff...I have not checked your blog forever and I am so sorry!! Your bro is so stinkin' cute and so is his wife...they are adorable. You have the sweetest things to say about them and they are lucky to have you!!! Love your updates...I swear I will update mine one day. Love you XOXOXOXO

May 5, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home