Friday, April 10, 2009

PrE EaStEr FuN!!!!

Last night Peyton had her friend Savannah over for a "late over" (that is a new thing- it's when you have a friend over until late at night then send them home. That way you don't have to listen the two little girls giggle all night) and we decided to color eggs and decorate cookies. We had alot of fun!!!

Let me explain to you why I let my 19 month old eat a cookie at 9am. After coloring eggs he was ready for bed. He didn't get to participate in decorating the cookies. So this morning he got up, went straight to the kitchen got on a bar stool and said to me "mom cookie, thant chew" .

So cute!! I gave in and let my baby have a 9am cookie for breakfast. GOOD TIMES!!! Slade eating his cookie at 9am.









Savannah, Peyton and Drake-- This was the end result!!!











Slade Colored some eggs and broke everyone that he touched. Gotta love him!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sierra said...

Cute! Hey, I don't judge any mom who feeds their kids a cookie! My daughter thinks Coke is juice!

April 10, 2009 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Shantel said...

I want some cookies...will you bring me some? They look so good!!! MMMMMM.....bring them on!!! How was the late over???? It's so ok to give Slade a cookie at 9 am...I would have been eating one with him!!! Love you

April 10, 2009 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger reesekelleyandboys said...

Love the pics - Easter is super fun!! Um yes love love love my big purchase - and SO worth every penny!! Serriously obsessed with them!! AHHH :) Have a super great Easter weekend!

April 10, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

How fun! I love all the Easter activities...we are doing our eggs and treats tonight:) Congrats on your new niece/nephew that is so exciting!!

April 11, 2009 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Peterson Family said...

I love the picture of the broken egg! Redd did the same thing, he only held his egg for a few seconds and it was destroyed!

April 13, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home