Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy MoM!!!!!

Happy Birthday to my mom!!!

Today is my mom's birthday, she is so wonderful, beautiful, fun, loving, caring etc... I could go on forever. I think that I am so lucky to have her as my mom.

She is so much fun to hang out with and be crazy with. My grandma Sam had this fun and crazy personality and my mom and her sister got it. I am so thankful to have her in my life. She is always there for me and my family whenever we need her. I had so much fun growing up. She was always being crazy and doing funny things like singing songs to us every morning and just making us giggle.

She has made me into the person I am today. I hope that I can do the same for my kids. Love you mom!



My mom and her dad!! My grandpa Bryce.




We had a BBQ at my house Sunday night! This is my mom blowing out the candles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home