Sunday, February 28, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ~ DrAkE....

HaPpY Belated BiRtHdAy to my Drakers....
Drakes birthday was in March, but since I am such a slacker I am FINALLY updating my blog..
He had the BEST birthday ever this year.. First thing we got up and went to his indoor soccer game. They lost, but he played hard and made 1 goal... GOOD JOB my little soccer STUD.... soccer is drakes favorite right now.. but really he LOVES every sport. It depends on the season.. lol. After soccer we went home and had his birthday party with his cousins and friends from school. Then he also shares his birthday with one of his cousins, Jordan. So, after Drakes birthday we went to J's party. Fun day with LOTS of cake and Ice cream....
Drake and Slade..





Drake's skateboard ramp cake.
He wanted to have a Tony Hawk birthday and you can't get that just anywhere.. So we had to make things up for decorating and party bags. It turned out pretty cute.
Drake and all of his friends and cousins.



Drake~ we LOVE you sooo much!!! you are so fun to have in our family. You make everyday fun and a challenge. You are defiantly my most stubborn child and has a mind of your own.. But that's why I love you so much.. You are the BEST little and big brother. Slade loves you so much, you are always letting him hangout and tag along with you.. You LOVE all sports and are good at everything you do.. Thanks for being my drakers and for always giving loves to me and everyone you love. You are so good at showing everyone you love that you truly love them.. Love you tonz buddy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home