Wednesday, December 2, 2009

{ Turkey Day }

On Thanksgiving we went to my mom and dads.
I helped my mom get everything ready.
It is ALOT of work.
But in the end it was good food, good family and good laughs.
One day when I grow up I will be doing Thanksgiving at my house.
I am very excited for that day,
but until then I will enjoy and appreciate everything my mom does.
It was one of the best Thanksgivings ever.
After we ate some good food we sat on the couch and watched Christmas vacation.
It is a family tradition to watch that movie on Thanksgiving night.
It gets us all pumped up for Christmas.
Bring on Christmas!!!


Slade, Drake, Peyton, Jordan and our newest member of the family Nixen. Me and Dusty
All of us!


Slade blowing on the dry ice of our home made Root beer. Thanks Grandpa it was awesome.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home