Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BaBy FuN!!!

A couple of Saturday's ago I had Carrie's baby shower at my house.
I was in charge of the decorating.
I had so much fun.
I had to take a couple of pictures to share.
We had some good food, good times, and good people.
Thanks everyone for helping and for coming. New Pic of baby Nixen.. If you can't tell I LOVE her sooo much!!!
Carries Shower. I made those cute balls out of tissue paper. It was so much fun.


I also got this CUTE cake made for the shower. It was really hard for us to cut it and eat it.


2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I love the decorations, you did a great job! I'm glad the shower went good. She is so darling:)

November 4, 2009 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Shantel said...

Perfection!!! I love the cake!!! Nixen is soooo beautiful!!

November 7, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home