Sunday, July 26, 2009

So- this weekend Dusty cleaned out our old computer and moved pictures to my newer computer. I fell in love with all of the pictures of my little ones that I haven't seen forever. I wanted to show you a few of them. They are of Peyton and Drake when they are little. Peyton was about three or four and Drake was a baby. It is so much fun to look back at pictures of your kids. But also sad to see how fast they grow up.

This one of all of the kids at the beach was may of 2006. Grandpa Kerry took all of us to Disneyland. We had sooo much fun. This picture brings back alot of fun memories. Dusty's dad took this picture and gave one to all of us. It is my Favorite. Griffin 1.5, Drake 2, Peyton 5, McCreedy 9mo.and Jadon4
Peyton and Drake July 2005

Peyton and Drake 2004


5 Comments:

Blogger Jen Gentry said...

I love finding old pictures too. Its so fun to see how much your kids have grown up huh? CUTE!!!

July 27, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Sierra said...

How cute!!! They grow up too fast!

July 27, 2009 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh they are so little! They all grow too fast...Cute pics thanks for sharing:)

July 28, 2009 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

How cute, it makes me sad how fast they all grow up. I love my kids being little.
Hey I don't know if I told you yet, but if you think you'll ever do anything with photoshop, start going to this blog every friday and save the freebies in a folder if you like them, she is my favorite, and you can't beat free! nicoleyoungdesigns.blogspot.com

July 30, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Cute Pics! I love finding pictures like that....but at that same time, it makes me realize how fast my kids have grown up and then I get sad! These were really cute pics of your kids! Hope all is well with you guys!

July 30, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home