Thursday, June 18, 2009

5-Toddlers, 1-4 yr. old, 2-5 yr olds, 1-6 yr old, 1-7 yr. old and 2-8 yr olds.

This is what happens when I can't say NO!!!
Espically when I get asked to watch 3 of my favorite
nephews...
I LOVE them so much and will watch them
anytime.
I also had other kids today. Including one of Peytons friends.
They were having so much fun
and everyone was playing together so well.
I just might have to do it again sometime.
I think the only thing that didn't work out
was the weather.
The kids went outside to jump every chance they
could without
getting Wet. I was even lucky
enough to get all the babies asleep at the same time.
Good job!!! I was pretty proud of myself.
2 of my kids left about 1:30. So then I only
had 2-8yr. old, 1-4 yr. old, 1-5yr. old, 1-6yr. old
and 4 toddlers. Whew. I can't wait to crawl
into bed tonight. I am tired just thinking about it.
The good thing is that I absolutely love
all of my kids so much. Just like they are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home