Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy DaD!!!!

This is my dad and my cute grandma Burrows
my Aunt Linda, and Uncle Brent.
My dad is the youngest child, his sister and
brother are always watching out for him.
He is lucky to have them.
They LOVE him very much .

Last week was my DAD'S 50Th birthday.


Happy Birthday Dad!!!

I think that I am the worst daughter in the world.

I am just now (one week later) posting this.

Sorry Dad

My mom wanted to throw him

a SURPRISE PARTY!!!

so that's what we did.

Saturday night we invited

my dads family and friends to join us

for a fun celebration.

We had so much fun catching up

on life.

GREAT IDEA MOM!!

It turned out to be the best night

in awhile for my DAD.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST 50 YRS.

lets make the next even better.
Thanks for eveything you do for me and my family!!!
Your the BEST dad and grandpa ever.
LOVE YA TONZ.





4 Comments:

Blogger Shantel said...

I am so glad that he had a good birthday...he deserves it and looks great!! Was he so surprised? Happy birthday to your Dad!!

June 10, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Shantel said...

Love Love Love your new pics of the kids, did I mention that? LOVE Love LOve LOVE them!!

June 10, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy Birthday to your dad I'm glad the party turned out so good! The yard sale was fun:) I LOVE your new family pictures they are ADORABLE!!! I just love Cathy...she does such a great job:)

June 10, 2009 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger DB*CATE* said...

Camille, I love you soooo much especially since I've been sick. You're always there for me. You and the grandkids give me strength and help me to feel better. You're the best daughter I could have ever asked for. I love your webpage, it makes me smile. Love your dad!!

September 6, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home