Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One fun Weekend...

For Thanksgiving this year it was also Dusty's dads turn and his Birthday.
So being the very nice man that he is,
he took us up to Park city to stay in a condo for the weekend.
We went up on Saturday afternoon and hung out for awhile.
Then the girls went and did a little shopping..
We had some good dinner and ate lots of treats.
Played some fun games, which by the way my team won!!!!!.
Had alot of laughs and talked into the late hours of the night.
We had so much fun!!!
Thanks for everything Kerry and Wendi.
You guys r the best!!!
PS. I took my camera but didn't get it out. :( I totally forgot to take pictures.
I'm actually sad, cause Kerry and Wendi always give the kids new pj's and takes christmas card pictures. They turned out so cute too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home