Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Drake and Brynlee

My best friend and I were prego at the same time with two of our children. I found some fun pictures of her youngest Brynlee and my second child Drake. They are so cute! Drake still thinks that Byrnlee is his girlfriend. They are both wild and crazy kids and always have fun together. This is me and Shantel (Brynlees mom) from back in the day before our little monsters were born. She gave me a bridal shower.
Drake and Bryn a couple of years ago. I think they were 3. They both will be turning 6 in March. Wow!! Time flies.

Drake and Bryn when they were babies. Soo Cute!!! I love how chubby they were :)


5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Camille! It's Stephanie Hurd...(from GoldenWest- that was a long time ago) I saw you comment on Stacey's blog and thought I would say hello. Your family is so darling! Thanks for letting me take a look.

February 2, 2010 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Shantel said...

Wow...back in the day...that feels like yesterday huh? Love Bryn and Drake's pics...the one of them when they were babies is so cute!! I cannot believe how chubby Bryn is...that is funny!!! I showed it to Bryn and she said...don't show anyone that picture!! LMBO!! Funny huh? You're the best BFF ever!! Love you tons!!

February 3, 2010 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Shantel said...

P S...we have not changed a bit huh??? LOL

February 3, 2010 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Fun pictures! I love your bow:)

February 4, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger reesekelleyandboys said...

That is too cute, I love it!!

February 17, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home